20.4.05

What to call it?

I don't know what to name this one. Rowan always has a name for its sweaters, but VK and Rebecca don't. Trina? I like it. Let's call it Trina. Love the yarn: Online Clip. It's cotton, but knits like wool, it is soft and has some elastic give to it; just lovely. With regards to the sleeve, it is raglan shaped and the armhole is a slight raglan, so knitting the size small sleeves and getting it to fit the armhole didn't work out, and it was too tight on the upper arm. Who has a ten inch upper arm circumference, I would like to know! I had to redo the sleeves in a medium.


Okay, I just realized why my photos have been blurry as of late. I had the setting on the lowest resolution. Doh! I think that this red look much better against white.


The scallop edging was much simpler,and quicker to crochet than the picot egding on the Rowan Elspeth. You would think that to get the twist the mid section was seamed together at the end, but it's not. Tricky, isn't it?

Sleevage:


Looks like someone else (namely Trina Turk) had the same idea.

No comments: