23.7.04

My doppelganger
 
Who the heck was bloggin' for me? 

Progress on one the Knitty pattern was not a huge success.   The FO came out too large.   Well, better to be a small ass than a big ass.   I need to re-block.   Everyone I show the pattern to has a great laugh that I am knitting underwear.   Hey, it's not the man thong.  People knit socks all the time why is underwear any different?  Some people aren't crazy about the Fall IK, but I love it.  I like the asymmetrical rib cardigan, the funnel neck sweater, the basketweave front zip sweater, the felted bag, etc.  I think knitting at least one pattern per issue justifies my purchase of the magazine.  Along with the IK issue I bought the  Adrienne Vittadini Spring book.  What lovely sweaters!  There is a top in there that reminds me of the Cabaret Raglan from Summer IK.  

No comments: