14.7.03

Margarita Monday

One strong margarita on the rocks for me, please. Rough day! At least busy days does make time fly. Too many things to do this month I can't think about it all. Stop asking me to do so many things!! I'm only one person. That was what I was thinking after I turned on my computer this morning. Well, eventhough it's been a stressful Monday my needles did come in the mail. Happy, happy, happy. Everything is there except for one of the short extension which I can live without. If need be I can probably order it from the company. All is left is my camera for the postman to deliver.

I can't motivate myself to finish Shaker, which is from A Treasury of Rowan Knits, only 2 1/2 inches left to go on the back piece. No more shaping to do and I still can't finish it. So I started working on some booties last night. Will try the magic loop method with the needles with this pattern.

Here's to a better day tomorrow.