5.4.04

All That Jazz!

In a continuing effort to distract myself from buying yarn I'm starting a different type of stash...fabric! I couldn't help myself, I ordered these lovely Alexander Henry fabrics from e-Quilter. Also, I went crazy at Big Horn and Fabric Attic. Shhh, don't tell anyone, but Big Horn and Fabric Attic has some of the same stuff as eQuilter at a fraction of the price.

And on to knitting....
Back at it with the french hoodie. I don't know, but it looks doubtful that there will be enough yarn for the hood. Argh! When I ordered I got at least two skeins more than needed for the project. If it's not enough for the sleeves then I'm in trouble...Elann is out of my color (Arizona Clay).

Stripe cardi is soooo close to being done.

Not much knitting this weekend on account of the great weather on Saturday.


Just a random thought...
I can't decide whether I like them or not. Their current single is a catchy little number but something about them makes me not want to like them.