12.8.05

Knit heavy content

Just what I like. Knitting, knit, knit.

First off, the organization bug struck me. Just with the yarn stash, and not anything else around the abode.

Les mess...


Les plastique bags...

This took about two hours to organize. The extra large hefty zip lock bags wonderful for yarn storage. They are 2.5 gallons, extra strength, and have the zipper claspe for easy closure.

Les containers...

Waiste high!

I am sure there are many out there who possess more than this but I can't believe I have this much yarn. Now that they are all grouped and contained I can't believe that I had this much laying around.

I could no longer resist. I had to make one myself.

Rather than it being one skein, this is my version, something I like to call the three-ball-wonder (Jo Sharp Desert Garden, which knits like chunky yarn rather than aran). I was intrigued with the design and devised my own version using the top down raglan sleeve design.

the hunchback returns...


Kudos to Glampyre for the unique and stylish idea.


One more summer knit before the season is over.

Acorn Camisole from IK Summer 2005. Great stitch pattern. Not too sure how it will wear. Looks sort of slinky on the model, so it may be a hard to wear item.

Can't wait for Fall! Maybe this will be the year I actually knit an Adrienne Vittadini design.

No comments: