12.5.04

Who are these cuties?

I headed south last weekend to visit my nephews. Are they cuties or what? The little one celebrate his first birthday.



We went to Edelweiss Deli to get some Kinder eggs. Can you believe that they were out of Kinder Uberraschung? Now I'll have to wait until Christmas to get my fix. Well, unless my friend's little sister remembers to fill her suitcase with them when she comes over in June. Don't let me down, Steffie!

I started another knitting project. That's right, at this rate I will never finish anything. It's almost summer and this calls for a tank (Chevron Tank from Interweave). Crap, I've been away from my desk all day and need to check if there is a new Phildar freebie.

I do not like the new Blogger editing format. Can you tell I have a low tolerance for change?

No comments: